Terms & Conditions
Welcomes you to www.legalterminus.com. This website is solely owned and operated by LEGAL TERMINUS PRIVATE LIMITED, a private limited company registered under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office address at Flat no 1B, 1st Floor, R K Enclave, Plot No A/155, Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar– 751007, Odisha.
Since the communications between the user of this website, which will be referred to as “you” or “user” and the owner of the website, which will be referred to as “us” or “owner” or “LEGAL TERMINUS” will be faceless, it becomes obvious to set out the terms and conditions clearly in advance.
By visiting and accessing our website, you understand and agree to accept the following
terms and conditions as stated below: –
1) This user agreement is subject to change without notice.
2) The information or documents you provide to avail your services as per the website such as ID Proofs, Address Proofs, Mobile No, Email IDs, and any other information, etc. are deemed to be true, correct, accurate, and up-to-date.
3) We shall not be responsible for any loss or any delay in services in case of any misinformation, wrong information, or information which are not up to date provided to us. Further, it is your responsibility to choose the services as per your business needs, and in case otherwise, we shall not be responsible for any loss to you.
4) You shall be held liable for any loss caused to us arising out of any attempt to copy or duplicate the information available on our website, or any attempt to interfere with or disrupt any of our servers, networks, or Resources.
5) It is agreed that you shall indemnify Legal Terminuss Private Limited for violation of any of the above user agreements.
6) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) The creation of a link to this website from another website or document without any written permission from us is strictly prohibited and can lead to criminal or civil liability.
1) Work will be based upon and therefore affected by the information and representations supplied by the directors, employees, and other agents of the Company. Consequently, we shall not be responsible for any losses, damages,
costs or other consequences, if information material to their work is withheld or concealed from, or misrepresented to us.
2) We may supply written advice or confirm oral advice in writing or deliver a final written report or make an oral presentation on the completion of the services. Even prior to completion of the services we may supply oral, draft, or interim advice, reports, or presentations but in such circumstances, our written advice or our final written report shall take precedence. No reliance shall be placed by you on any draft or interim advice, report, or presentation. Where you wish to rely on oral advice or presentations made on completion of the Services, you shall inform us and we shall supply documentary confirmation of the advice concerned.
3) We shall not be under any obligation to update any advice, report, or any product of the services, oral or written, for events occurring after the advice, report, or product concerned has been issued in final form except where we have expressly agreed to provide such an update during the term of our engagement as a result of changes to Law or Regulation.
4) Any product of the services released to you in any form or medium shall be supplied by us on the basis that it is for your benefit and information only, and that it shall not be copied, referred to, or disclosed, in whole (save for your own internal purposes) or in part, without our prior written consent. The services shall be delivered on the basis that you shall not quote our name or reproduce our logo in any form or medium without our prior written consent. You may disclose in whole any product of the services to your legal advisers for the purposes of your seeking advice in relation to the matters to which the Services relate, provided that when doing so you inform them of that disclosure by them (save for their own internal purposes) is not permitted without our prior written consent, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility or liability to them in connection with the services.
5) Any advice, opinion, statement of expectation, forecast, or recommendation supplied by us as part of the services shall not amount to any form of guarantee that we have determined or predicted future events or circumstances.
6) We shall retain ownership of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the product of the Services, whether oral or intangible and ownership of our working papers. You shall acquire ownership of any product of the Services in its tangible form on payment of our charges (i.e. fees for our services, outlays, and appropriate taxes thereon, including withholding taxes) for any such products. For the purposes of delivering services to you or other clients, we and other persons of the firm shall be entitled to use, develop or share with each other knowledge, experience, and skills of general application gained through performing the Services.
7) Notwithstanding our duties and responsibilities in relation to the Services, you shall retain responsibility and accountability for:
i) the management, conduct, and operation of your business and your affairs.
ii) Deciding on your use of, choosing to what extent you wish to rely on,
implementing advice or recommendations or other product of the Services supplied by us.
iii) making any decision affecting the Services, any products of the Services, your interests, or your affairs.
iv) the delivery, achievement, or realization of any benefits directly or indirectly related to the Services, which require implementation by you.
8) You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from time to time and at all times hereafter, from and against (i) all loss, damage, harm, or injury suffered or incurred by us or any of them and (ii) all notices, claims, demands, action, suits or proceedings given, made or initiated against us on account of or arising out of
(a) the performance, by us or any of us, of all or any of our obligations hereunder,
(b) any transaction covered by this engagement or (c) any default committed by you in the performance of all or any of your obligations hereunder, as also against all costs, charges, and expenses suffered or incurred by us on account of the aforesaid.
Neither of us shall be in breach of our contractual obligations nor shall either of us incur any liability to the other if we or you are unable to comply with the Services Contract as a result of any cause beyond our or your reasonable control.
Each of us can terminate the Services contract or suspend its operation by giving notice in writing within a reasonable period of time to the other at any time. Termination or suspension under this clause shall not affect any rights that may have been acquired by either of us before termination or suspension and all sums due to us as per the engagement letter shall become payable in full when termination or suspension takes place.