ONE PERSON COMPANY
Legal Terminus can help you with the incorporation of One Person Company for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 7,499/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
A One Person Company is a type of privately held small business entity, in which the owner’s liability is limited to his/her shares. This structure has slowly become a popular form of corporate business structure in case there is only one owner of the business entity. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
Steps For Registration
The broad process of registering a One Person Company involves the following steps:
- Note 1 COI, MOA, and AOA of the incorporated company shall be provided by us.
- Note 2 PAN, TAN, EPF, ESI, and Bank Accounts details shall be received through your registered mail ID directly from the department.
The following essential documents/information are required for registration
- Note 1 A detailed checklist will be provided by our team in this respect as a ready reckoner.
- Note 2 All the documents mentioned above shall be self-certified by the respective proposed directors/ members/ shareholders.
- Note 3 All utility bills or bank statements shall not be less than 2 months old.
Frequently asked questions about company registration
Only one person is required to form a One Person Company
Minimum one director is required in a One Person Company, with an upper cap of 15 directors.
Directors are officers of the company who are responsible for managing the company and making the decisions as to its operation on a day to day basis, for the benefit of the shareholder.
Shareholders are the owners of companies limited by shares. As the beneficial owners of a limited company, they are not involved in day-to-day management or financial affairs. They are also called 'members' and they agree to become part of a company by taking a minimum of one share in it. The quantity of shares held by each person represents how much of the business they own. In an OPC there is only one shareholder who represents the only owner of the company.
The One Person Company can be incorporated with any amount of capital and there is no lower or upper limit to it. Further, the government has relaxed the government fees for Incorporation of a Private Limited Company up to an Authorized capital of Rs. 15,00,000/-, however, the stamp duty, which is still levied, varies from State to State.
- PAN Card (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)
- ID Proof (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders) (Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders) (Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Savings Bank Statement)
- Passport size Photograph (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)
- Rent Agreement (For proposed company Address)
- Electricity bill
- A permission letter from the owner about use of his premises for registered office of the proposed company
All the documents mentioned above in point no 1 to 3 need to be self-signed by the respective proposed directors/ members/ shareholders All the utility bills or bank statements shall be less the 2 months old
The broad process of registering a One Person Company involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online manner
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of incorporating a One Person Company can take anywhere between 15 to 20 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with incorporation of One Person Company for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your company with pocket-friendly prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) DSC shall be from e Mudhra Class II only
2) The Stamp Duty varies from state to state and in states such as Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Daman And Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand fees shall vary accordingly & shall be charged additionally as per actuals
3) The fees mentioned above are valid for Authorised Capital up to Rs. 15 Lakhs and in case Authorised Capital is above Rs. 15 Lakhs the additional fee shall be charged as per actuals
4) The above fee includes Name application for up to 4 choice names and in case all the 4 names are rejected by the department, an additional fee shall be charged as per actual
5) The Audit Fees shall not be a part of our professional fees and shall be payable directly to the Auditor
6) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you