LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Legal Terminus can help you with the incorporation of an LLP for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee that starts from Rs. 6,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
An LLP is the easiest form of business structure to incorporate in India. Here the liability of the owners is limited and the compliance requirement is considerably less as compared to other corporate business structures. This kind of business structure has become popular since the inception of the Limited Liability Partnership Act. 2008 as it has characteristics of both a partnership firm and a company. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
Steps For Registration
The broad process of registering an LLP involves the following steps:
- Note 1 COI of the newly incorporated LLP shall be provided by us.
- Note 2 Application for obtaining PAN shall be filed / PAN shall be received through your registered mail ID directly from the department.
The following essential documents/information are required for registration
- Note 1 A detailed checklist will be provided by our team in this respect as a ready reckoner.
- Note 2 All the documents mentioned above shall be self-certified by the respective proposed Designated Partners/ Partners.
- Note 3 All utility bills or bank statements shall not be less than 2 months old.
Frequently asked questions about LLP
Minimum two persons are required to form an LLP and there is no upper limit to it.
Minimum two Designated Partners are required in an LLP.
Designated Partners are officers of the LLP who are responsible for managing the LLP and making the decisions as to its operation on a day to day basis, for the benefit of the shareholders.
The LLP can be incorporated with any amount of capital and there is no lower or upper limit to it.
- PAN Card (All the Proposed Designated Partners and/or Partners)
- ID Proof (All the Proposed Designated Partners and/or Partners)(Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (All the Proposed Designated Partners and/or Partners)(Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Savings Bank Statement)
- Passport size Photograph (All the Proposed Designated Partners and/or Partners)
- Rent Agreement (For proposed LLP Address)
- Electricity bill
- A permission letter from the owner about use of his premises for registered office of the proposed LLP
All the documents mentioned above in point no 1 to 3 need to be self-signed by the respective proposed Designated Partners/ Partners All the utility bills or bank statements shall be less the 2 months old
The broad process of registering an LLP involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online manner
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of incorporating an LLP can take anywhere between 15 to 20 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with incorporation of an LLP for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your LLP with pocket-friendly prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) DSC shall be from eMudhra Class II only
2) The fees mentioned above are valid for Contribution up to Rs. 1 Lakhs and in case Contribution is above Rs. 1 Lakhs the additional fee shall be charged as per actuals
3) The above fee includes Name application for up to 4 choice names and in case all the 4 names are rejected by the department, an additional fee shall be charged as per actuals
4) The Audit of accounts shall be applicable for the respective FY in which the contribution exceeds Rs. 25 Lakhs & Turnover exceeds Rs. 40 Lakhs. Further, the Audit Fees, if any, shall not be a part of our professional fees and shall be payable directly to the Auditor
5) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you