Legal Terminus can help you with to register a Trust for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 9,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about trust registration
A Trust is a type of Non-Profit entity and is formed mostly for charitable purposes. The structure is similar to Sec 8 Company and Societies. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below.
Before proceeding to trust registration, you should know whether your trust is a valid trust. The state public trust laws do not state any essential ingredients of a valid trust. However, the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 which governs private trust states that a valid trust must:
- Have a lawful purpose.
- Be for a beneficiary.
- Contain a property as its subject-matter.
- Such property must be transferable to the beneficiary.
- Be the creation of a person who is competent to contract.
- Have a written and signed document for immovable property.
- Appoint at least two trustees.
- Have one settler.
- Be for an object (religious or charitable).
- Have two witnesses.
Minimum of 3 members are required to form a Public Trust.
- PAN Card (All the Members)
- ID Proof (All the Members) (Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (All the Members) (Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Savings Bank Statement)
- Passport size Photograph (All the Members)
All the documents mentioned above in point no 1 to 3 need to be self-signed by the respective proposed directors/ members/ shareholders All the utility bills or bank statements shall be less than 2 months old
The broad process of registering a Trust involves following steps:
- STEP 1 : Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2 : Validating the documents/ information and processing the same
- STEP 3 : Filing of application and submission of the same
- STEP 4 : Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5 : Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of registration of trust can take anywhere between 7 to 10 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation
Legal Terminus can help you with to register a Trust for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
The Professional Fees & Govt Fees, if any, varies from state to state, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to provide you a best quotation as per your requirement