Legal Terminus can help you with to register a Society for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee that starts from Rs. 14,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about society registration
A Society is a type of Non-Profit entity and is formed mostly for charitable purposes. The structure is similar to Sec 8 Company and Trust. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
Society registration in India takes place under The Societies Registration Act, 1860. A society is an entity that works for promoting any of the below-mentioned activities or purposes.
- Public museums
- Creating military orphan funds etc.
Minimum of 7 members are required to form a Society.
- PAN Card (All the Members)
- ID Proof (All the Members) (Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (All the Members& office of the proposed society) (Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Savings Bank Statement)
- Passport size Photograph (All the Members)
All the documents mentioned above in point no 1 to 3 need to be self-signed by the respective proposed directors/ members/ shareholders All the utility bills or bank statements shall be less the 2 months old
The broad process of registering a Society involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of registration of Society can take anywhere between 7 to 10 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with to register a Society for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
The Professional Fees & Govt Fees, if any, vary from state to state, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to provide you the best quotation as per your requirement