NON PROFIT COMPANY/ SEC 8 COMPANY
Legal Terminus can help you with the incorporation of Sec 8 Company for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 13,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
A Sec 8 company is a type of Non-Profit entity and is formed mostly for charitable purposes. The structure is similar to Trusts and Societies. Sec 8 company is the most reliable and transparent form of business structure as compared to another form of charitable structures in India. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
Steps For Registration
The broad process of registering a Sec 8 Company involves following steps:
- Note 1 License of Section 8, COI,MOA and AOA of the incorporated company shall be provided by us and you will received the PAN, TAN, EPF, ESI and Bank Accounts details thourgh your registered mail id directly from the department.
The following essential documents/information are required for registration
- Note 1 A detailed checklist provided by us in this respect
- Note 2 All the documents mentioned above in points no 1 to 3 need to be self-signed by the respective proposed directors/ members/ shareholders
- Note 3 All the utility bills or bank statements shall be less the 2 months old
Frequently asked questions about non-profit company/ sec-8 company
Minimum two persons are required to form a Sec 8 Company if it incorporated as a Private Limited Company and minimum 7 persons are required if is incorporated as Public Company. Further, a maximum number of up to 200 persons can be a member of a single Sec 8 Company if it is incorporated as Public company and there is no maximum limit of members if it is incorporated as Public company.
Minimum two directors are required in a Sec 8 Company if is incorporated as private limited and minimum 3 directors are required if it incorporated as public limited company.
Directors are officers of the company who are responsible for managing the company and making the decisions as to its operation on a day to day basis, for the benefit of the shareholders.
Shareholders are the owners of companies limited by shares. As the beneficial owners of a limited company, they are not involved in day-to-day management or financial affairs. They are also called 'members' and they agree to become part of a company by taking a minimum of one share in it. The quantity of shares held by each person represents how much of the business they own.
The Sec 8 company can be incorporated with any amount of capital and there is no lower or upper limit to it, if it is incorporated as Private Limited company. However, minimum of Rs. 5,00,000/- capital shall be required to incorporate a Sec 8 Company as a Public Limited Company
- PAN Card (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)
- ID Proof (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)(Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)(Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Savings Bank Statement)
- Passport size Photograph (All the Proposed Directors and/or Shareholders)
- Rent Agreement (For proposed company Address)
- Electricity bill
- A permission letter from the owner about use of his premises for registered office of the proposed company
- The broad process of registering a Sec 8 Company involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online manner
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of incorporating a Sec 8 Company can take anywhere between 10 to 15 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with incorporation of Sec 8 Company for you, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your non-profit company/ sec-8 company with pocket-friendly prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) DSC shall be from eMudhra Class II only
2) The Stamp Duty varies from state to state and in states such as Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Daman And Diu, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand fees shall vary accordingly & shall be charged additionally as per actual
3) The fees mentioned above are valid for Authorised Capital up to Rs. 15 Lakhs and in case Authorised Capital is above Rs. 15 Lakhs the additional fee shall be charged as per actuals
4) The above fee includes Name application for up to 4 choice names and in case all the 4 names are rejected by the department, an additional fee shall be charged as per actual
5) The Audit Fees shall not be a part of our professional fees and shall be payable directly to the Auditor
6) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you