ESI RETURN FILING
Legal Terminus can help you with filing of ESI return for your organization, within due date, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span, and for a competitive professional fee that starts from Rs. 799/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about ESI return filing
ESI is a self-financing insurance scheme regulated by the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act) for employees earning monthly salaries up to the prescribed limit. Under this scheme, the employee contributes a certain portion of his salary towards the insurance premium and the employer also contributes an amount as prescribed under the ESI Act. Once, an organization is registered under the ESI scheme it has to comply with various provisions of the Act and file periodic returns online. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below in the form of an FAQ:
Once an organization is registered, the liability/responsibility to file returns vested automatically with the organization. Accordingly it has to file monthly return from the very next month in which it is registered.
Every organization registered under such Act, needs to file monthly return mandatorily.
The due date of payment of ESI dues and filing monthly return is same i.e. 15th of the next month for which the return is required to be filed.
Employers’ contribution rate is 3.25% Employees’ contribution rate is 0.75%
- E-portal login id & password
- Digital Signature Certificate
- Details of the employees enrolled into or ceased to be employee of the organization during a particular month.
- Details of the salary paid in during a particular month including the details of ESI deducted.
The broad process of filing ESI return involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of return and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Submission of return within due date
The process of submission of ESI return can take anywhere between 1 to 2 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with filing of ESI return for your organization, within due date, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
ESI return filing with pocket friendly-prices
Terms & Conditions
In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you