ANNUAL FILING (COMPANY)
Legal Terminus can help you with annual filing for your organization, within due date, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span, and for a competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 5999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about annual filing
Every company incorporated as per Companies Act, 1956 or Companies Act, 2013 has to adhere the requirement of annual filing as per the provisions of Companies Act, 2013. The annual accounts of the company shall be audited by a Chartered Accountant and the audited accounts shall be filed with the respective Registrar of Companies (ROC). Further, in case a company doesn’t comply with the annual filing provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, then serious consequences shall apply to such company. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
Once the company is registered/incorporated, the liability/responsibility to file annual returns vested automatically with the company. Accordingly, every company must file audited Balance Sheet with the ROC (Registrar of Companies) along with annual return.
Even if the company has not commenced its business operations the requirement of annual filing still persists
The requirement to appoint an Auditor vest in the company since the date of incorporation irrespective of commencement of business.
|AOC 4||Filing of Audit Report, Balance Sheet, Notes to Accounts, Notice of Annual General Meeting, Board Report & Annual Return (MGT 9)||Within 30 days from the date of Annual General Meeting|
|MGT 7||Filing of List of Shareholders||Within 60 days from the date of Annual General Meeting|
|ADT 1||Appointment of auditor||Within 15 days from the date of Annual General Meeting|
The Government Fee for filing AOC 4 & MGT 7 shall depend upon the authorized capital of the company which may range from Rs. 200 to Rs. 600
|Eforms||Due date||Penalty After Due date|
|AOC 4||Within 30 days from the date of Annual General Meeting||Rs. 100/- per day till the default continues.|
|MGT 7||Within 60 days from the date of Annual General Meeting||Rs. 100/- per day till the default continues.|
|ADT 1||Within 15 days from the date of Annual General Meeting||
The company as well as the directors shall be held responsible for the penalties mentioned above. Further, the non-filing may lead the defaulting directors to disqualification of DIN (Director Identification Number) and legal notice from the department.
Following are some key/basic annual filing compliances under Companies Act, 2013
- Audit Report
- Audited Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account.
- Board Report
- Notice of Annual General Meeting
- Extracts of Resolution passed in the Annual General Meeting
- Annual Return(MGT 9)
- List of shareholders
The broad process of filing annual returns involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of return and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Submission of return within due date
The process of filing annual return can take anywhere between 2 to 3 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with annual filing for your organization, within due date, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span, and for a competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Annual Filing (Company) with pocket friendly-prices
Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you
2) The govt fee shall not form part of our professional fee which shall be payable directly by the client
3) The Supreme plan is applicable for business organisations having upto 1500 transactions and Turnover upto 1 Cr
4) The Audit Fees shall not be a part of our professional fees and shall be payable directly to the Auditor