Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Udyam registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about udyam registration
Udyam registration is also known as Aadhar Udyog Registration issued by Government of India (Ministry of MSME) to business houses who are operating in Micro, Small and Medium-scale. Though the registration under MSME is not mandatory in India, It is beneficial for a business unit to get itself under MSME. The scheme is available for organisations involved in both manufacturing and service activity. However, it is restricted for the organisation who are engaged in wholesale and retail trade. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
|ANNUAL TURNOVER||5 CR.||50 CR||250 CR|
|INVESTMENT||1 CR||10 CR||50 CR|
Yes, Udyam Registration is Aadhar based registration.
No, the benefits of Udyam registration are restricted to ‘Manufacturing’ and ‘service’ unit only.
The Udyam Registration is valid for lifetime.
- Aadhaar Number of applicants
- Name of the owner
- Name of the Enterprise
- Type of Organisation (Company/LLP/Partnership/Proprietor)
- PAN of Enterprises
- PAN of Individual
- Location of plant
- Official Address
- Date of Commencement
- Previous Registration Details if any
- Bank Details such as IFSC Code, Account Number
- Major Activity (Objects) (The major activity i.e. either "Manufacturing" or "Service")
- Person employed (The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned)
- Investment in plant & Machinery/Equipment
The process of obtaining Udyam Registration can take anywhere between 1 to 2 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
- The broad process of obtaining Udyam Registration involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Udyam registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your udyam with pocket-friendly prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you