Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining EPF registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 3,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about PF registration
EPF is an Indian social security scheme and is regulated by the Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952. All ‘covered establishments’, as defined under the said legislation, are obligated to contribute the prescribed percentage of employees’ salaries towards this scheme. The matching contribution is deducted from the salary of the employees concerned. This scheme allows employees to save a considerable sum of money until their retirement through small monthly contributions by both employee and employer. The law provides an exemption from the applicability of EPF provisions in respect of employees with monthly emoluments below the prescribed limit. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below in the form of an FAQ:
Any organization which has 20 or more employees shall be required to obtain EPF Registration.
- Any registration certificate of an organization such as Certification of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/GST Registration Certificate/Trade License.
- Rent agreement and any utility bill of the registered office address of the organization.
- PAN card of the organization and all the Directors/Partners/Proprietor.
- Bank statement (with Current transactions) of the organization along with 1 cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature of the applicant/authorized signatory.
- Head office and branch office details
- Type of business activity
- Nature of business
- Total employee strength
- Employees’ basic details such as AADHAR number, name, father’s name, DOB, address as per AADHAR card
- Employees’ Salary details (break up of salary with respect to basic salary and other details)
The broad process of obtaining EPF Registration involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of obtaining EPF Registration can take anywhere between 5 to 7 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining EPF registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your PF with pocket friendly prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you
2) The EPF Return mentioned in the plan above is applicable where the no of employees are up to 25 in the Financial Year