Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining ESI registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 3,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about ESIC registration
ESI is a self-financing insurance scheme regulated by the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act) for employees earning monthly salary up to the prescribed limit. Under this scheme, the employee contributes a certain portion of his salary towards the insurance premium and the employer also contributes an amount as prescribed under the ESI Act.
Government of India has established ESI hospitals all over India where the employees covered under the said scheme can obtain free of cost treatment and other benefits related to their sickness, injury or disability.
Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
Any organization which has 10 or more employees with salary up to Rs. 21,000/- (gross) is mandatorily required to obtain ESI Registration
- Type of business activity
- Nature of business
- Total employee strength
- Any registration certificate of an organization such as Certification of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/GST Registration Certificate/Trade License
- Rent agreement and any utility bill of the registered office address of the organization
- PAN card of the organization and all the Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- Bank statement along with 1 cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature of the applicant/authorised signatory.
- Head office and branch office details
- Employees’ basic details such as aadhar number, name, father’s name, DOB, address as per aadhar card.
- Employees’ Salary details (break up of salary with respect to basic salary and other details)
The process of obtaining ESI Registration can take anywhere between 7 to 10 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
The broad process of obtaining ESI Registration involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining ESI registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your ESIC with pocket friendly-prices
Including gov fee (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you
2) The ESI Return mentioned in the plan above is applicable where the no of employees are upto 25 in the Financial Year