Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Trade License for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee.which starts from Rs. 5,999/- + Applicable Government Fees
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about trade license
Trade License is issued by the local municipal corporation to a person/organization in order to commence business activity/operations. This license empowers an organization only to carry on the business activity for which it is granted and it does not empower any transfer of property. The license can be issued to an individual having no criminal record, has attained the age of 18 and wishes to carry on a legal business activity. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
The Trade License is mandatory for all business operations who carry on the business activity under any municipal limit.
A license granted shall be valid for a period of 1 year.
The renewal of license shall be completed at before 31st March of every year.
The renewal can be done with the penalty as may be levied by the respective municipal corporation.
- Address Proof (preferably Electricity Bill) of premise(s) from where the business to be carried on in Odisha
- Copy of PAN &Registration certificate of the organisation
- Proof of possession of premises (Rental Agreement/ Utility Bill)
- Copy of PAN of all the Directors/partners/proprietor
- Copy of Address proof of all the Directors/partners/proprietor
- Bank details & Bank Statement of the organisation of last 2 Months (from which it operates)
- PAN, photo & Address proof of the person authorized to represent at the Trade License Department
- Authorization letter for the above
- Details of business activity to be carried out by the applicant
- Email id & Mobile number
- Commercial Holding tax Receipt
The process of obtaining Trade License can take anywhere between 07 to 10 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation in metro cities and in case of non-metro cities it takes relatively longer time period to obtain the license.
The broad process of obtaining Trade Licenseinvolves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provide the above-mentioned documents/information of your organization to one of our consultants.
- STEP 2: Our consultant will process the above documents/ information and validate the same.
- STEP 3: The application for Trade License shall be filled online or offline as the case may be.
- STEP 4: The application shall be submitted with required attachments.
- STEP 5: The department shall process the application and issue a registration certificate
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Trade License for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
1) The fee mentioned above does not include govt. fee applicable, if any, which shall be payable over and above the fee mentioned
2) The Professional Fees & Govt Fees, if any, varies from state to state, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to provide you a best quotation as per your requirement