Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining ISO CERTIFICATION for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for a competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 9,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about ISO Certification
ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardization which is an autonomous body who sets global standards for quality, safety and efficiency of products and services. In the competitive global market, ISO Certification plays a vital role as it provides an edge to the organization having ISO certification with respect to quality, efficiency and safety.
The ISO Certification is not a mandatory requirement for any organization; however, it certainly provides a competitive not to any organization.
Yes, an organization can obtain multiple ISO Certification as per its requirement.
|Sl No||ISO Certificate Type||Purpose|
|1||ISO 9001||It certifies the Quality of Services or Goods of the organization|
|2||ISO 14001||It certifies the effectiveness of the environmental management system of the organization|
|3||ISO 20000||It certifies that the organization has best practice in IT Services|
|4||ISO 22000||It certifies the effective food Safety management of the organization|
|5||ISO 27001||It certifies the best services in Information Security Management System|
The validity of the ISO Certificate depends on the issuing organization or Board and generally certificates are valid for period of 1 to 3 years and are required to be renewed thereafter.
- Any registration proof of the organization
- One Letter Head of the Organization
- One or more Sale or Purchase Invoices of the organization
The process of obtaining ISO Certification can take anywhere between 7 to 10 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
The broad process of obtaining ISO Certification involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provide the above-mentioned documents/information of your organization to one of our consultants.
- STEP 2: Our consultant will process the above documents/ information and validate the same.
- STEP 3: The application for ISO CERTIFICATION shall be filled
- STEP 4: The application shall be submitted with requisite fees
- STEP 5: The issuing Board/ Organization shall issue ISO Certificate
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining ISO CERTIFICATION for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Register your ISO Certification with pocket friendly-prices
Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you
2) Please note that surveilance charges 50% of the fee shall be applicable every year on IAF Certificates