IMPORTER EXPORTER CODE
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Import Export Code for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 4,999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about importer exporter code
Every organization who wishes to carry on the business of import-export of goods or services in India shall obtain an Import Export Code (IEC Certificate). This certificate is issued by the Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
Choose Your Plan
Register your importer exporter code with pocket friendly-prices
The Import Export Code is mandatory for those organizations who are engaged in the business of Import Export of goods or services.
An Import Export Code once issued is valid for lifetime.
Since IEC Certificate is granted for lifetime no renewal is required.
Import or Export of Goods and/or Services is not possible without having Import Export Code Certificate.
- Address Proof (preferably Electricity Bill) of premise(s) from where the business to be carried on in Odisha
- Copy of PAN &Registration certificate of the organisation
- Proof of possession of premises (Rental Agreement/ Utility Bill)
- Copy of PAN of all the Directors/partners/proprietor
- Copy of Address proof of all the Directors/partners/proprietor
- Bank details & Bank Statement of the organisation of last 2 Months (from which it operates) along with cancelled cheque
- PAN, photo & Address proof of the person authorized to represent at the department
- Authorization letter for the above
- Details of business activity to be carried out by the applicant
- Email id & Mobile number
The process of obtaining IEC Registration can take anywhere between 5 to 7 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
The broad process of obtaining IEC Registration involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provide the above-mentioned documents/information of your organization to one of our consultants.
- STEP 2: Our consultant will process the above documents/ information and validate the same.
- STEP 3: The application for Trade License shall be filled online or offline as the case may be.
- STEP 4: The application shall be submitted with required attachments.
- STEP 5: The department shall process the application and issue a registration certificate
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining Import Export Code for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.