Legal Terminus believes in client satisfaction and values its client above all.
However, in case you are dissatisfied with any of our services then please inform us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our senior managers will get back to you within 24 hours of your email. We will definitely try our best to resolve your issue within a reasonable time span. Still, if you are not satisfied and need a refund, we will process your refund as per the following conditions: –
1) In case the payment of any service has already been made by the client and the client wishes for a refund due to the deficiency of our services then the client is eligible to get a full refund subject to following
a) The amount paid to the payment gateway will not be refunded by us
b) The amount paid to any govt as fees will not be eligible for a refund
c) The amount incurred as out of pocket expenses will not be eligible for a refund
2) In case the payment of any services has already been made by the client and later on the client wishes for a refund for change of mind then the refund is restricted to conditions mentioned in point no 1 above and in addition to that a cancellation fee of 20% shall be charged.
3) In case the payment of any services has already been made by the client and later on the client wishes for a change in services then the amount shall be adjusted to the new service subject to the conditions mentioned in point no 1 above and in case after adjustment any refund comes due then it will be refunded to the client
4) Further, there is a possibility of delay of services which are beyond our control such as a delay due to a change of policy by the govt or delay due to a technical glitch of govt website. In such cases, the refund shall not be made due to the delay factor.
5) Refund shall be processed within 15 working days from the date of request of refund by the client
6) Please note that in all circumstances the refund amount shall be restricted to the amount paid by the client.