Every Organization on fulfillment of certain criteria is required to get itself registered under GST. Once an Organization is registered under GST. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below:
An organization shall be required to obtain GST Registrationon fulfilment of prescribed criteria and some key/ basic criteria is mentioned below: -
- When the turnover of any organisation exceeds Rs. 40 Lakh in case of supply of Goods
- When the turnover of any organisation exceeds Rs. 20 Lakh in case of supply of Services
- When an organisation makes any inter-state taxable supply
- E-Commerce operator for supplying services as notified
- Organisation/ entity who supply goods or services or both through electronic commerce operator
- Non-resident taxable persons making taxable supply
- An organisation who is required to deduct TDS as per GST Act
- An organisation can voluntarily also apply for GST Registration
- Any registration certificate of an organization such as Certification of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/GST Registration Certificate/Trade License.
- Rent agreement and any utility bill of the registered office address of the organization.
- Photo, PAN card& Aadhar Card of the organization and all the Directors/Partners/Proprietor.
- Photo, PAN card & Aadhar Card of the Authorised person who will be responsible under GST
- Authorization letter/ Board Resolution for appointment of Authorised person
- Bank statement (with Current transactions) of the organization along with 1 cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature of the applicant/authorized signatory.
- Head office and branch office details
- Type of business activity (details of goods/ services to be supplied
The broad process of obtaining GST Registration involves following steps:
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
The process of obtaining GST Registration can take anywhere between 5 to 7 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with obtaining GST registration for your organization, as and when required, in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
* Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customize a plan for you
2) Supreme Plan is applicable where Sales, Purchase Invoices up to 100 Nos Turnover is up to 1 Cr