DISSOLVE A LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Legal Terminus can help you with winding up in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and competitive Professional fee which starts from Rs. 18999/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about dissolve a limited liability partnership
Once an LLP has been formed, it is legally obligated to adhere to various applicable compliances. Non-compliance thereof may entail serious consequences, such as hefty penalties, initiation of legal proceedings, and partners getting disqualified from becoming directors in any other company. Accordingly, in an event where an LLP neither has any ongoing business/ operations nor is expected to operate in the foreseeable future, it is advisable to legally close such an LLP. Such legal closure of an LLP is also referred to as winding-up or strike off of LLP. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
- The LLP becomes exempted from undertaking various applicable and onerous compliance.
- The LLP and its Designated Partners/ Partners may avoid hefty penalties arising due to various non-compliance.
- Completion of all pending compliance
- Disposing off all assets and settling all liabilities
- Nil transaction in company’s bank account(s) for at least three months
- Consent letter from all Designated Partners or Partners
- Affidavit from all the Designated Partners or Partners
- Indemnity bond from all Designated Partners or Partners
- PAN card of LLP
- PAN card of all Designated Partners or Partners
- Aadhar card of all the Designated Partners or Partners
- Resolution passed by the LLP for the winding up
- Application to ROC for winding up
- Statement of asset and liabilities duly certified by the Chartered Accountant
- Latest Income tax return filed by the LLP
- Closure letter of all the Bank accounts operated by the LLP.
- All the registration Certificates obtained
- The LLP has to cease all its commercial activities and close its bank account
- Affidavit to be prepared by the Designated Partners and Partners
- Obtain CA certificate for Nil Assets & Nil Liabilities
- File the application along with the respective documents as mentioned above to the registrar of companies in form LLP 24
- Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the contribution of the LLP.
The time period required for winding up of LLP shall depend upon various factor, however, based on our past experience it takes around 3 to 6 months to obtain a closure certificate from the department.
Legal Terminus can help you with winding up in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and competitive Professional fees. To know more please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants for free.
Choose Your Plan
Dissolve a Limited Liability Partnership with pocket friendly-prices
All inclusive (Popular)
Terms & Conditions
Please note that the above plan includes applicable Govt. Fees