INCREASE IN AUTHORISED CAPITAL (COMPANY)
Legal Terminus can help you with Increase in Authorized Capital of your company in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and competitive Professional fee which starts from Rs. 2499/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about increase in authorised capital (company)
The Authorized Capital of a company can be enhanced by the Directors for various commercial reasons. The increase in Authorized Capital primarily involves board approval and alteration of Memorandum of Association. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below.
- Infusion of additional capital(either through existing shareholders or through other investors)
- Enhancement of borrowing capacity/ limits; etc.
- Conduct a Board Meeting and pass a resolution for Increase of Authorized Capital
- Conduct an Extra-ordinary General Meeting and pass a Special Resolution
- Preparation and filing of form MGT 14 with ROC with in 30 days of passing Special Resolution
- Preparation and filing of form SH-7 within 30 days of passing of Special Resolution
- After due consideration of filed e-form, the ROC will approve the increase in Authorized Capital subject to completeness of the forms and documents
- Active Digital signature Certificate of the authorized director
- Amended Memorandum of Association of the company
- Original Certificate of Incorporation of the company
The process of Increase of Authorized Capital takes around 2 weeks, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with Increase in Authorized Capital of your company in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and with competitive Professional fees. To know more please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants for free.
Choose Your Plan
Increase in authorised capital (company) with pocket friendly-prices
Terms & Conditions
The fee mentioned above in the plan does not include any govt fees and shall be payable directly by the client