CHANGE IN NAME (LLP)
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your LLP in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 4499/-
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about change in name (LLP)
The partners of an LLP may need to change its name post its formation for various reasons, such as restructuring, change in ownership, etc. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below.
- If the provision for change of Name is not mentioned in the LLP Agreement, then consent of all the partners is required for such change
- Passing the resolution for change in Name of the LLP
- Preparation and filing of RUN LLP form for Name availability
- Preparation and filing ofE-form LLP-5
- Preparation and execution of Supplementary LLP Agreement for such change
- Preparation and filing of e form LLP-3 for registration of such change in Supplementary LLP Agreement
Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the contribution of the LLP.
In terms of the extant provisions of the law, the relevant documents and e-forms in respect of any change in name of an LLP should filed with the MCA within 30 days of such change.
The process of change in name takes around 2 weeks, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your LLP in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fees. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Choose Your Plan
Change in name (LLP) with pocket friendly-prices
Terms & Conditions
Please note that the above plan includes applicable Govt. Fees