PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY TO PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY
Legal Terminus can help you with the Conversion of a Private Limited Company into a Public Limited Company in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and competitive Professional fee which starts from Rs. 14999/- excluding Govt. Fees
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about private limited company to public limited company
A Private Limited Company is a most popular form of an incorporated business structure, however, the private limited company has certain limitations such as it cannot raise funds from the public at large nor can transfer shares freely amount the public. Therefore, in order to raise funds from the public, many private limited companies convert to public limited companies. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
- The shares of the public limited company are freely transferable as opposed to private companies.
- There is no limitation in maximum number of shareholders in Public Limited Company as compared to Private Limited Company
- A public company can raise fund from the public at large which is not possible in case of private limited company.
- Due to more Stringent compliance and disclosure requirements under various laws, A public limited Company enjoys a high degree of creditworthiness as compared to a private limited company
- Copy of Altered Memorandum of Association (MOA) & Article of Association (AOA)
- Notice of calling Extra-ordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Minutes of Extra-ordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- Extract of Special Resolution passed in Extra-ordinary General Meeting (EGM)
- List of shareholders &Directors
- KYC documents of all directors
- Registered office address proof
- Rent Agreement & NOC from the owner of Registered office address
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return
- List of all Creditors along with their consent for conversion
- Statement of Assets and Liabilities of the Company duly certified as true and correct by the Auditor
- NOC from the Registrar of Companies
- The prerequisite for a public limited company is minimum 3 directors and minimum 7 shareholders and accordingly before conversion into a public limited company, the private limited company shall fulfill such criteria.
- Minimum paid up share capital shall be Rs. 5 lac before filing application for conversion of a public limited company
- Preparation of DSC and DIN of all proposed Directors
- Preparation and Filing e-form MGT 14 for registration of Special Resolution
- Preparation and Filing of e-form MGT 27 along with above mentioned documents for conversion
- Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the authorized capital of the company.
The process of conversion a Private Limited Company into a Public Limited Company can take anywhere between 40 to 50 working days, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with Conversion of Private Limited Company into a Public Limited Company in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and competitive Professional fees. To know more please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants for free.
Terms & Conditions
The fee mentioned above does not include any govt fees, expenditure towards any newspaper advertisement, certification from any professional, preparation of Statement of accounts and accordingly kindly contact our executive to get an all-inclusive fee quote