PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY TO LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your LLP in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fee which starts from Rs. 14999/- excluding Govt. Fees
One of our executives will contact you soon.
Frequently asked questions about private limited company to limited liability partnership
Due to high maintenance costs, such as mandatory Audits and excessive compliances, various businesses tend to convert from Private Limited Companies to LLPs. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below.
An LLP may need to change (enhance) its initial Contribution for one or more of the following reasons:
- Infusion of additional capital (first point in 42)
- Removal of an existing Partner
- Enhancement of borrowing capacity/ limits
- Existing/ original LLP Agreement
- New Contribution ratio amongst the partners
- DSC of any one Designated Partner; etc.
- Preparation of a supplementary LLP Agreement on Stamp Paper of appropriate value
- Preparation and Filing of E-form 3 within 30 days of preparation of Supplementary Agreement
- Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the contribution of the LLP.
The process of change in existing contribution of an LLP takes around 1 week, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your LLP in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fees. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
Terms & Conditions
The fee mentioned above does not include any govt fees, expenditure towards any newspaper advertisement, certification from any professional, preparation of Statement of accounts and accordingly kindly contact our executive to get an all inclusive fee quote