ESI is a self-financing insurance scheme regulated by the Employees State Insurance Act, 1948 (ESI Act) for employees earning monthly salary up to the prescribed limit. Under this scheme, the employee contributes a certain portion of his salary towards the insurance premium and the employer also contributes an amount as prescribed under the ESI Act.
Government of India has established ESI hospitals all over India where the employees covered under the said scheme can obtain free of cost treatment and other benefits related to their sickness, injury or disability.
Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below in the form of an FAQ:
- Type of business activity
- Nature of business
- Total employee strength
- Any registration certificate of an organization such as Certification of Incorporation/Partnership Deed/GST Registration Certificate/Trade License
- Rent agreement and any utility bill of the registered office address of the organization
- PAN card of the organization and all the Directors/Partners/Proprietor
- Bank statement along with 1 cancelled cheque.
- Digital Signature of the applicant/authorised signatory.
- Head office and branch office details
- Employees’ basic details such as aadhar number, name, father’s name, DOB, address as per aadhar card.
- Employees’ Salary details (break up of salary with respect to basic salary and other details)
- STEP 1: Provision of requisite mentioned documents/information to us
- STEP 2: Validating the documents/ information and processing the same.
- STEP 3: Filing of application and submission of the same in online/offline manner, as the case may be
- STEP 4: Payment of appropriate government fee as applicable
- STEP 5: Processing of the application and issuance of registration certificate
* Terms & Conditions
1) In case the above plan does not qualify your requirements, kindly contact our executive, we shall be happy to customise a plan for you
2) The ESI Return mentioned in the plan above is applicable where the no of employees are upto 25 in the Financial Year