After a company is incorporated, the directors of a company may need to change its name for various reasons, such as restructuring, change in ownership, change in business, etc. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt with below.
- Conduct a Board Meeting and pass a resolution for change of name
- Check availability of proposed name and file reservation of name through web form RUN
- Conduct an Extra-ordinary General Meeting and pass a Special Resolution therein
- Preparation and filing of form MGT 14 with ROC within prescribed timeline
- Preparation and filing of form INC 24 with ROC within prescribed timeline
- Issuance of revised certificate of incorporation with new/ revised name
- Active Digital Signature Certificate of the authorized director
- Amended Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association of the company
- Original certificate of incorporation of the company
- PAN of the company; etc.
The process of change in name takes around 2 weeks, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your Company in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fees. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
* Terms & Conditions
Please note that the above plan includes applicable Govt. Fees