After an LLP is formed, the LLP can change (generally enhance) its contribution to various commercial reasons. The change in contribution primarily involves alteration of LLP Agreement. Certain relevant queries in connection with the same have been dealt below.
An LLP may need to change (enhance) its initial Contribution for one or more of the following reasons:
- Infusion of additional capital (first point in 42)
- Removal of an existing Partner
- Enhancement of borrowing capacity/ limits
- Existing/ original LLP Agreement
- New Contribution ratio amongst the partners
- DSC of any one Designated Partner; etc.
- Preparation of a supplementary LLP Agreement on Stamp Paper of appropriate value
- Preparation and Filing of E-form 3 within 30 days of preparation of Supplementary Agreement
- Appropriate Government fees is payable depending upon the contribution of the LLP.
The process of change in existing contribution of an LLP takes around 1 week, subject to submission of correct information and complete documentation.
Legal Terminus can help you with changing the name of your LLP in a hassle-free manner within a reasonable time span and for competitive professional fees. To know more, please book a telephonic appointment with one of our consultants free of charge.
* Terms & Conditions
1) The Fee as mentioned above varies on various factors and the users are requested to contact our executive to get a best quote for the required services
2) The fee mentioned above in the plan does not include any govt fees and shall be payable directly by the client